The Guarantee Good Will Network has donated $1,000 to Evangel Home. Evangel Home’s mission is to:
• To serve women and children in crisis;
• To meet their basic physical needs;
• To promote personal development and responsibility;
• To encourage spiritual growth;
• To uphold and honor Jesus Christ in all we do;
The Evangel Home offers emergency shelter for women and children and provides services for helping women get back on their feet. Guarantee is proud to support the Fundraising Banquet on September 10th. The funds will be used to help improve the aging equipment at the home.
Thank you Evangel Home for all you do in the community! And thanks to their new director, Sarah Dawson for visiting us recently at our Fig Garden office!
How can I help support the Evangel Home?
The Guarantee Goodwill Network Fund is a donor-advised fund, established at the Central Valley Community Foundation, to encourage Guarantee employees to give back to the communities where they live and work.