With the arrival of the spring cleaning season comes the perfect time to tune up your home for ongoing maintenance, efficiency and to get the best possible price if you plan to sell.
So what are some of the items to attend to?
• Service your heating and air conditioning system
• Check for any roof damage from winter rains and storms
• Fix broken sprinkler valves and tidy up landscaping
• Remove debris from rain gutters
• Repair/replace windows and screens
• Caulk around sinks and in showers
• Power wash vinyl siding
• Consider calling a foundation specialist for cracking or deteriorating floors and walls
And, of course, call your real estate professional who will be happy to provide a list of preferred contractors and vendors to get your home in tip-top shape!