Secluded rural acreage with access from Orchard Drive, the location is just south of the Miramonte Conservation Camp and has abundant wildlife and mature native oaks. The terrain is rolling and the elevation is approximately 3,100 feet. The property is subject to a Williamson Act AG preserve contract. PG&E power runs through the parcel.
Williamson Act Permitted Uses and the Land Conservation Contract are attached for review.
Recent Map of Survey attached showing total acreage as 71.31.
SnapNHD report also attached.
Please note that a Corona Virus Property Entry Advisory Declaration will need to be completed
prior to entry onto this property. See attached form.
- Transaction Type Sale
- County Fresno
- Lease Type Net
- Property Subtype 1 Agricultural
- Reo Bank Owned No
- Three Quarter Bathrooms 0
- Improvements None
- Land Lot Description Hillside
- Sewer Water None
- Gas Electric None
- Lot Measurement Acres
- Lot Size Source (Tax Records)
- Lot Square Footage 3452566.00
- Acres 79.26
- School Name 2 Dunlap
- School Name 3 Dunlap
- School Name 1 Dunlap
- School Type 1 High School
- School Type 2 Junior High School
- School Type 3 Grade School