Future Single-Family Residence Development
The well-known Sunnyside area of SE Fresno is experiencing a dramatic demand in housing development, and the construction of retail, and schools.
This property is adjacent to the well-known and respected Christian University, Fresno Pacific University, as well as Sunnyside High school, major retail shopping, and the historic Sunnyside Golf and Country Club.
Located only two (2) miles to the south of our major East West Hwy 180, this property is not only conventionally located near all of the major amenities, but convenient access to all parts of Fresno, and Hwy 99.
With the planned widening of Peach Avenue into a four-lane express way, will give even more access and visibility to this site for planned residential subdivisions.
APNS 481-020-47 and 481-020-01 may be sold together or separately.
APN 481-020-47 is within in the city limits and APN 481-020-01 will need to be annexed.
Contact Skip Rollf for Details .
- Transaction Type Sale
- County Fresno
- Lease Type Net
- Property Subtype 1 Single Family Residence
- Reo Bank Owned No
- Accessibility City Streets
- Three Quarter Bathrooms 0
- Improvements None
- Land Lot Description Level, More Than 5 Acres
- Sewer Water Public Water,Public Sewer
- Gas Electric Public Utilities
- Lot Measurement Acres
- Lot Size Source (Tax Records)
- Lot Square Footage 1671397.00
- Acres 38.37
- School Name 2 Terronez
- School Name 3 Storey
- School Name 1 Sunnyside
- School Type 1 High School
- School Type 2 Junior High School
- School Type 3 Grade School